Environmental Council

Do you have what it takes to be the EC representative

for 6C in 2017?

Apply NOW!

20 Comments on Environmental Council

1. Sam
    February 12, 2017 at 10:41 pm (9 months ago)

Hi and honestly i don’t think I will be that good for the environmental council job because I have a good memory but only when I’m bored and I’m not having fun so I don’t think I will be that good with meetings and ect. By the way I’ve never been a big fan of the environmental council,I was more a fan of JSC(junior school council). One more thing… I’m really shy.(that’s why I don’t share my work often because I know I’m not that good at it but I give it a go and most of the time it’s ordinary)

2. will
    February 12, 2017 at 10:48 pm (9 months ago)

Why I shouldn’t be EC

I hate having a job.
    I can’t go to the WB.
    I hate doing speeches.
    I hate meetings.

3. Adelaide Jana Trajkov

Good morning/afternoon Miss Clark,
    I love the environment and I do care for it but I don’t think I am the best at speeches or leading a group cause I am not the most confident person and I know to be part of the environment council would be an honour but I’m just not up for it. Even though I don’t want to be the environment council I will still look after the environment and tell people to care for it because almost everyone in this world doesn’t want nature to die out forever. I’m still learning how to be a leader and I don’t think I have what it takes to take this opportunity. I don’t like public speaking and I’m not that sort of person that you should choose. Like I said the environment is amazing but I am not amazing at getting the courage to talk to big crowds. From Adelaide

4. Zoe
    February 12, 2017 at 10:49 pm (9 months ago)

Dear Miss Clark,

I have decided I would prefer not to become part of the environmental council. I wouldn’t be able to attend working bees very often because of after school activities such as piano, plus I am joining new activities each term. As for looking after the garden, I have a plant in my room that almost shrivelled up and died within a week. If it wasn’t so tough and needed water more often it would be well and truly dead by now. I don’t mind making speeches but I think I would prefer to run for another role. These are my reasons why I don’t want to become an EC captain.

Thank you

5. rhifuh16

Comment

6. Tim
    February 12, 2017 at 10:51 pm (9 months ago)

I think that I will be good for the job because I have a good understanding of how to look after the garden because I have a big garden at home that is decently healthy. I am also happy to make a speech at assembly, my own class and at buddy grades or just lower grades. I will also try my best to make it to as many working bees as possible. I also will happily take the recycling bin down to the big bin. I am also very capable of going to meeting on time and giving up my snack time. I will also try my best to remind younger kids not to put rubbish in the garden and if I see rubbish in the garden I will pick it up and put it in the nearest bin. Those are just some of the reasons why you should choose me as the EC for 2017

7. Chloe

Hello fellow peers I’m Chloe Campbell and I’ll be one of your candidates for the position of EC rep.
    As a representative for 6C I’ll be reliable when doing necessary jobs for the Apollo environment. Understanding when taking in your ideas to better the schools progress in gardens and other areas etc. Responsible when having meetings, showing up on time and contributing. Confidently giving speeches to provide knowledge of how important a clean school is and sharing it with lower year levels. If I’m your EC representative I will provide the appropriate qualities while having the privilege. I will show leadership with the opportunity of you trusting me with this role. I have plenty of experience in dealing with the pressure to impress, responsibility is a quality to be obtained. So trust me when I say I would be the perfect 6C EC. Thanks for listening.

8. Mal
    February 12, 2017 at 10:52 pm (9 months ago)

Dear miss Clark,

Today I am going for environmental council Because I think I would be a good leader and respect all the class rules. I will always represent Apollo In a good And a sensible Environment to be as Well as being 100% Committed into What I am doing.

I will always look after all the gardens and all wild life. I also have a lot of experience of planting plants and seeds with my family as my mum has a lot of plants all around the house.

I will all so attend all meetings and be able to speak in public to any audiences.

Every Friday I will take out the bins and make sure that I recycle and try my hardest to make sure that everyone else does as well.

Thank you for listening and I hope you vote for me to be you new JEC for 2017!

9. Jaidyn

I’m a irresponsible fella
    I’m such a clumsy individual
    I’m a forgetful fella I’m an unlucky charm And I have stage fright fella
    And It won’t make me a happy fella

10. olipat16

Good morning 6c and miss Clarke,
    Today I would like to tell you why I think I should be the 2017 JSC rep.
    First of all I have tried every year where I had the opportunity and put all my effort in but I have never got it. Also this year I went for performing arts captain and did not get that either.

As my last year at apollo I would like to finished it off saying I was the JEC.

With being the JSC you need good leadership qualities and I believe I have got them.
    I am always making sure everyone is happy
    I always treat peolpe the way I want to be treated.
    I use my manners to everyone.
    I love making new friends
    I am responsible and follow the 5Rs and the 5Cs
    I am respectful and treat every one the same.

Those are just some of my leadership qualities.

I am also very GENTAL with nature.
    And would never do anything to hurt it.

I am also a very CONFIDENT person I am more then happy to read messages to the school class members ect.
    I WILL ALWAYS turn up to meeting and take all the information in and use it well to make the school a BETTER place.

Lastly I would like to say even that over the years I haven’t got the role even no I put my heart and soul into it I have used my resilience and been happy for the person who got it. I think that me having this opportunity would be a great experience but also teach me a lot.

Please consider me as you rep thank you for listening.

11. Mitch
    February 12, 2017 at 10:53 pm (9 months ago)

Comment

12. Mitch

Why I’m not the right person

Im not the right person because I don’t want the job and if I get it I probably will forget the meeting I don’t speak in front of big crowds like assembly public I don’t want to waste my recess or lunch just for a meeting I rather just play outside and play a sport like bat tennis .

13. Blake
    February 12, 2017 at 10:54 pm (9 months ago)

I’m a stage fright fella

And I don’t want to recycle the bins

and I don’t want to

I forget everything

I don’t wanna do working bees

I don’t want to build things.

I’m bad at building things

14. Tahlia
    February 12, 2017 at 10:56 pm (9 months ago)

Hi I’m Tahlia I I strongly disagree that I should be a leader because..
    1. I’m not confident to speak in front of a hole school every week I could only do that once in a while
    2. I’m not going to be able to make it to all of the working bees because I’m moving houses and I have a lot of after school activities including homework and other sports I do.
    3. I’m not very organised and I will most likely forget some meetings
    4. I don’t won’t to do this job because I can be a leader with out a badge
    5. I will show the 5c’s and 5r’s but I still don’t need a badge to do so
    6. Im willing to give someone else the job
    7. You have to be smart to be a leader but the problem is in not very smart yet
    8. Being a leader interrupts all of the learning time that I will need and the brakes At lunch time and snack time
    9. I’m a little bit shy
    10. I’m not very good at speech yet
    11. I think the only captain I’d be good at is sport captain because I’m with other people talking at assembly.
    12. I can’t think of much else but I know that I won’t be the right person for a big job like that
    PLEASE DON’T PICK ME

15. haydye16
    February 12, 2017 at 11:09 pm (9 months ago)

Hi I’m Hayley and I going for ec

The reasons why are I am responsible I am a good listener and I will always put in time and effort.
    I believe that the environment has a heart and right to be there and that I should help it
    I know there are others going for it as well but I stand out by creativity and organizational skills
    Good luck to everyone Else rember vote for me and you will be happy

16. Aj
    February 13, 2017 at 12:21 am (9 months ago)

Good morning 6C my name is Alexander Eastham but you all know me as AJ. I would very much like to become the Environmental council representative for 2017.

I am happy to give up my lunch and snack times to attend meetings and I will always be on time, I’m good at making and presenting speeches I will always remember to take the recycling bin down. I am very respectful of the gardens in school and out of school. I help a lot at home with are family garden and I always help to keep it healthy.

At my grandparents house I plant tomatoes, zocineas carrots and I water them when told. I help mow the lorn every fort night and I plant plenty of flowers. I love the environment and find it very fascinating.

Thank you for listing and I hope you all pick me as your environmental council representative for this year.

17. Amali
    February 13, 2017 at 12:26 am (9 months ago)

Dear Miss Clark,
    I do really love the environment and I want to help it, but I do not have enough time on my busy schedule and it might clash with leader meetings or learning leaders which I am the captain of.

18. Sena
    February 13, 2017 at 12:31 am (9 months ago)

Good afternoon 6C, I would definitely like to be the environmental council. I am very confident about the environment and I am here to help in any way I can. I promise to put 110% effort in this program. I have a big passion for the environment and I will go to every meeting. I’m always trying to help the environment in any way I can at school and at home. I can handle pressure well and i will contribute to all discussions. Nature is my heart and I have always cared for nature. I love everything about it. I want to help as much as I can. Thank you so much for listening and if you vote for me I promise to do the best for the environment and for our school.

19. Emily

Hi I’m Emily and I do not want to be your 2017 E.C captain here are some reasons why I am not the right person for this job.
    I have many responsibilities already and I may not have time to attend to all the things being an E.C brings.
    Many others missed out on a leadership role and I think it would be fair for all those other people who didnt get a role to have something else to look forward to.
    I am not involved in the environment as the other candidates, and I think many of the other candidates are a better choice for this role.

And finally I can get very nervous in present things to a large audience and I think being your Elearning Captian will be a good opertunity as it is.
    Good luck to the other candidates

Thank you

20. rhifuh16
    February 13, 2017 at 12:40 am (9 months ago)

I don’t think I should be apart of the environmental council because I would love to be a learning leader. I want to be a learning leader and environmental council meetings may end up being when the learning leaders is on. I also don’t think I should be a JSC because I’m not a public speaker so doing lots of speeches in front of classes and the school would be hard for me. If there are meetings after school I would 100% not be able to go because I’m doing dancing nearly every night and if I’m not dancing my sister would have something. I am really passionate about doing learning leaders because I love working with younger kids and helping them be the best they can be.These are the reasons why I don’t think I should be apart of the environmental council.